A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Loss of Child
Bereaved Parents Support Group
- For those who have lost children of all ages.
Meets: 2nd Tuesday of each month 7:30 p.m.
Location: First Presbyterian Church E. Second St. Perrysburg, Ohio
Caring And Restoring Each Other (Care)
- Offers support for parents who have suffered a perinatal death: Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Newborn.
Meets: 3rd Tuesday of Each Month at 7:30 p.m.
Location: The Toledo Hospital 2142 N. Cove Blvd., Toledo, Ohio
Call: Patient and Family Services 419-471-4007
The Northwest Ohio SIDS Support Network
- Offers support to all who have been touched by Sudden Infant Death Syndrome- Parents, Families, Grandparents, Child-Care providers, and Friends.
Meets: 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Location: The Center for Women's Health (The family sitting Room) 3148 W. Central Ave. Toledo, Ohio
- Offers support for parents dealing with the loss of a baby through ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, stillbirth, or death up to 3 months.
Meets: 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Location: St. Charles Hospital 2600 Navarre Ave. Oregon, Ohio
Our children Remembered
- This ecumenical bereavement support group provides an open and non threatening Christian environment for parents who have been separated from their children by death. Provides intial support to the newly bereaved as well as ongoing support to those further along the bereavement path, showing the love of God through loving and caring friends who have placed their trust in God.
Meets: 3rd Wednesday of Each Month 7:30 - 9:30 P.M.
Location: St. Joseph Church 5373 S. Main St. Sylvania, Ohio
Helping Other Parents Experiencing Grief
- Grief support, HOPE, Helping Other Parents Experiencing Grief, for parents who have lost a child, miscarriage through age 18
Meets: 3rd Monday each month 7:30 p.m.
Location: Fulton County Health Center Wauseon, Ohio
- Grief support group for parents who have lost a child including before birth and adult loss.
Meets: 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
Location: Hospice Office 725 N. Monroe St. Monroe Michigan.
Parents Of Murdered Children, Inc.
- Meets: 3rd Tuesday of Each Month
Location: Eleanor Kahle Senior Center, 1315 Hillcrest Ave.