A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Loss of A Loved One
A New Morning
- Sponsored by Hospice of Northwest Ohio, this group offers support for men and women who have experienced the recent death of a loved one. Provides useful information on grief process and gives those who attend the opportunity to share thoughts and feelings.
Meets: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of Each Month 10:30-11:45 a.m.
Place: The Hospice Center, 30,000 East River Rd. Perrysburg, Ohio
For more Information Call: 419-661-4001 (No Cost)
- Sponsored by Hospice of Northwest Ohio, this support offers support for men and women who are trying to "Figure it all Out" and adjust to the loss of a loved one... throught open discussion.
Meets: 2nd and 4th Thursday of Each Month 6:30- 8:30 P.M.
Place: The Hospice Center, 30,000 East River Rd, Perrysburg, Ohio
For More Information Call: 419-661-4001 (No Cost)
Living Through Loss
- Sponsored by Hospice of Northwest Ohio, Grace Lutheran Church and The Funeral Directors Association of Northwest Ohio, this nine-month bereavement program addresses many of the issues and concerns related to the diffcult time of change. Each month guest speakers present topics related to grieving.
Meets: 3rd Tuesdays from October through June 6:30-8:00 P.M
Place: Grace Lutheran Church, 4441 Monroe St., Toledo, Ohio (East of Secor Rd.)
For More Information Call: 419-661-4001 for session topics and presenters (No Cost)
A Time To Heal
- Sponsored by Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice, this ecumenical bereavement group, designed for men and women who are grieving, offers education, support and friendship.
Meets: 2nd Tuesday of each month from 11:00-12:00 p.m.
Place: Olivet Lutheran Church (across from Bill Knapp's) 5840 Monroe St. Sylvania.
For More Information Call: 419-867-4655 (No Cost)
Grief And Recovery
- Free to adults who have experienced the death of a loved in last year.
Meets: 3rd Thursday of Each Month 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Place: Perrysburg Commons, Private dining room 10542 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, Ohio.
For More Information Call: 419-867-4655
Grief: A Healthy Approach
- Sponsored by Heartland Home Health Care and Hospice, this group offers a holistic approach to teaching participants about the grieving process. Meaningful assignments are part of the group and help facilitate healthy coping. This is a six week, 6-8 member, bereavement support group.
Meeting Place: Heartland Hospice Office 5700 Southwyck Blvd., Suite 112 Toledo, Ohio.
For more Information Call: 419-867-4655 (No Cost)
Mending A Broken Heart
- Sponsored by Memorial Home Health and Hospice, This is an eight-week educational series open to Hospice families and area residents who have Lost someone by death. Workshops are held throughtout the year. Winter Sessions are Saturday Mornings from 10:00-12-00 a.m. Summer sessions are Thursday evenings from 5:30-7:30 P.M. Meets at Eliza Ramsay Home, 430 South Main Street Clyde. Another summer session is on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Ida Rupp Public Library, 310 Madison Street, Port Clinton, Ohio (Occasionally takes place at different locations). Call Katherine A. Hall 419-547-6419 or 800-413-1555 for more Info ($8 Material Fee appreciated).
- Sponsored by Memorial Home Health and Hospice, this group offers support to anyone grieving the loss of a special person. A morning group is offered on the 1st Thursday of Each month from 10:00-11:30 a.m. An evening group is offered on the 3rd Monday of each month from 7:00-8:30 p.m. Meets at Eliza Ramsay Home, 430 South Main Street, Clyde, Ohio. Call Katherine A. Hall or Robin Foushee, 419-547-6419 for More Information (no cost).
St. Clement Bereavement Group
- This adult suport group meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at Jaeger Hall, 3030 Tremainsville Rd. Toledo, Ohio for more information Call Sue Lenz 419-475-4784 (No Cost).
Ecumenical Bereavement Support Group
- Sponsored by the churches of Maumee, Perrysburg, Southwest Toledo and St. Luke's Pastoral Care. This ecmenical bereavement group offers support for adults who have experienced the death of a loved one. Meets on the 1st Tuesday of each month from 7:30-9:30 p.m. at the Notre Dame meeting house (across from St. Joseph Church) 115 West Broadway, Maumee. Call Anne Thieman, 419-893-7178 or St. Joseph Church, 419-893-4848, for more information (no cost)